Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 672nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Yoshisuke Aikawa first founded the company Nihon Sangyo in 1928 in Japan. Initially working in foundry and auto parts, from 1933, they started making automobiles. Which company?
2. Lt Wyndham Halswelle won the gold medal in the Men’s 400m at the 1908 London games. What was unusual about the final?
3. In 1935, who was appointed as a visiting faculty member at Purdue University and as an advisor to aeronautical engineering and a career counsellor to women students?
4. A famous folktale by Grimm Brothers tells the story of a donkey, a dog, a cat, and a cockerel, all past their prime years in life and usefulness on their respective farms, who one by one leave their homes and set out together to go to which German city to find freedom? This statue, depicting the story, can be seen in the city.
5. Stephen Fuller _____ is credited for bringing 300 American families in the South and is referred to as ‘The Father” of a U.S. State. What is his family name? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )