Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 671st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What is the internationally renowned logistics company named after its three founders Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom, and Robert Lynn?
2. Established in 1917 by a Hungarian-born American, which prize given annually, is decided by the Columbia School of Journalism members?
3. In the 1960’s Sierra Leone, Nigeria and Mauritius gained their independence from which country?
4. What word was added to the Olympic motto at the 2021 IOC session in Tokyo? In other words, what word (Latin/English) was added to Citius, Altius, Fortius?
5. In which South American country did Pedro Castillo win the presidency (2021) over Keiko Fujimori? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )