Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 670th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. As defined by Oxford Dictionaries, what 2019 word of the year is defined as “a situation in which urgent action is required to reduce or halt climate change and avoid potentially irreversible environmental damage resulting from it.”?
2. Celebrations among a small group of mathematical fanatics occurred on 3/14/15 at 9:26:53 a.m., because the numerical date and time together represented what?
3. After Life is a 2019 black comedy-drama created, directed and executive produced by which entertainer?
4. What famous European ruler was born in 1769 in the Corsican capital of Ajaccio? His ancestral home, Maison _________, is today used as a museum.
5. A feleségem története (The Story of My Wife) is a 1940s novel by Milán Füst and was translated to English by Ivan Sanders in 1988. What was the original language in which the novel was written? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )