Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 669th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In Middle Eastern cuisine, what popular mezze item consists of small fritters of chickpeas, onions, and herbs?
2. Kandahar, Herat and Mazar-i-Sharif are the 2nd, 3rd and 4th largest cities, by population, of which Asian country?
3. What type of men’s hat, similar to a homburg, is named for an 1882 play by the French playwright Victorien Sardou?
4. What music band lent its name to Highway to Hell cabernet sauvignon and Hells Bells sauvignon blanc?
5. What former prime minister of Portugal is the current Secretary-General of the United Nations? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )