Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 668th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Sebastian Coe, a British politician and the winner of four Olympic medals, became the President of what international sports federation in 2015?
2. What is the English title of the Sergio Leone spaghetti western, Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo?
3. The Bessemer process, first patented in 1856, was a mass-producing method of what vital industrial material?
4. Zadok the Priest is a famous anthem that was first composed for the coronation of George II. What German composed it who later acquired British citizenship?
5. Activists Alicia Garza, Opal Tometi, and Patrisse Cullors are generally credited with coming up with what three-word hashtag first appeared on Twitter in July 2013?
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )