Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 667th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Both Ray Leonard and Ray Robinson were nicknamed for what name?
2. What South American capital city is also the second-highest world capital by elevation, after La Paz, Bolivia?
3. In July 2021, which country’s president Jovenel Moise was assassinated at his residence? This country shares a land border only with the Dominican Republic.
4. Which credit card network’s numbers all start with either 34 or 37?
5. Name this Academy Award nominated movie for Best International Film. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )