Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 665th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. It was first discovered in October 2017 and possibly a comet; what term translates to ʻscout from the distant past in Hawaiian?
2. At the 2018 FIFA World Cup, which was Africa’s highest-ranked football team?
3. In 1941, this company accepted contracts to produce propellant tanks for V-2 rockets. The Allies destroyed the production sites, and the company had to close during the war. Which company is this popular for building airships?
4. Her middle name is Mary Clarissa, and she has written 66 novels. What English writer?
5. The X-Files episode (S3: E20) “Jose Chung’s From Outer Space” parodied the book cover of which book by Whitley Strieber? It was a best seller for about six months in 1987 under the nonfiction category. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )