Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 664th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This bike trail is divided into four sections: The first section to Passau, Passau to Vienna; Vienna to Budapest; and Budapest to the final destination. What is the name of this bike trail?
2. What word means a large gathering of people who share a common interest, be it politics, gaming, science or comics?
3. This writer, comedian and actress occasionally performed on Saturday Night Live. Known for her political satire, black comedy and insult comedy, she was married to Jimmy Kimmel (2002-2009) and Michael Sheen (2014-2017). Who?
4. Originally known as the Winter Sports Week, the first Winter Olympics was held in 1924 in which location in France?
5. Popularly known as ________ pendulum, this was introduced in 1851 and was the first experiment to give practical evidence concerning planet Earth’s rotation. Name the Frenchman that fills the blank. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )