Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 662nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The flag of which European limited recognised country has a blue background, a yellow outline of the country and six white stars?
2. Which Mesoamerican civilisation’s great cities included Chichen Itza in modern-day Mexico and Tikal in modern-day Guatemala?
3. Hakainde Hichilema took the office of the President on 24 August 2001 in which country? This African country was known by Northern Rhodesia during its time as a British Protectorate.
4. The red supergiant star, Betelgeuse, represents the right shoulder of which constellation? This constellation takes its name from a hunter in Greek mythology.
5. Who painted this and was given to a gallery in Greece by the artist, in 1949, in recognition of the country’s resistance to Nazi Germany? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )