Dear Quizzers, show some love and check out these quizzes! – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 661st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The closest great conjunction since 1623 between Jupiter and which planet occurred in December 2020?
2. In Nov 2021, the U.S. Navy named a supply ship in honour of which LGBTQ leader? He was assassinated in 1978.
3. Which major river of Central Europe originates from the Czech Republic, flowing into the North Sea (northwest of Hamburg) is 1094 km in length?
4. Which drink is named after the Dutch word for a lawyer? The drink consists of eggs, sugar, and brandy.
5. Which physicist is played by Rosamund Pike in the 2019 biographical film Radioactive? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )