Do you like to know what sort of questions get published on a monthly basis for Patreon members? If curious, let me know (email or social media), I shall give you free access to a few of the quizzes that would help you make up your mind. Alternatively, you can check the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 659th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What 2020 reality TV series created and presented by Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum premiered on Amazon Prime in March 2020?
2. A CT scan employs digital processing of X-ray images to produce a 3-D image of internal structures. What do the letters CT stand for?
3. First appearing in a French children’s book published in 1931, what type of animal is Babar?
4. In 1975, which Caribbean singer and his group delivered their first European hit with their single “No Woman No Cry” entered the UK Charts?
5. What two Middle Eastern countries signed normalisation deals with Israel in September 2020 at the White House and was called Abraham Accords? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )