Do you like to know what sort of questions get published on a monthly basis for Patreon members? If curious, let me know (email or social media), I shall give you free access to a few of the quizzes that would help you make up your mind. Alternatively, you can check the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 657th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Name this dried edible seaweed used mainly in Japanese cuisine to wrap sushi and onigiri, or as a garnish, or eaten as a snack.
2. According to the Middle Ages legend, which titular character from the town in Lower Saxony, Germany, was hired to lure rats away? This folklore suggests that he was a symbol of hope during the time of the plague.
3. Portrayed by Jim Carey in the 2020 film adaptation, which fictional hero’s arch-enemy is Dr Ivo Robotnik, also known as Eggman?
4. Derived from the Latin word campana, Campanology is the study of which large percussion instrument? A person engaged in this musical activity is called a campanologist.
5. In 2020, Alex Padilla was chosen to fill the vacated California Senate seat, becoming the first Latino senator in California’s history. Who had occupied this post before Alex Padilla? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )