Do you like to know what sort of questions get published on a monthly basis for Patreon members? If curious, let me know (email or social media), I shall give you free access to a few of the quizzes that would help you make up your mind. Alternatively, you can check the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 655th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. ByteDance, the Chinese company’s total revenue, jumped by 111% to $34.3 bn for 2020. This is primarily because of which video app?
2. Originally known as the Kaiser Friedrich Museum, named after Emperor Friedrich III, what Berlin museum, located on the Museum Island, was renamed in honour of its first curator in 1956?
3. In Greek mythology, who gave Midas the power to turn everything he touched to gold?
4. What ancient Sanskrit text on sexuality and eroticism contains several same-sex love stories, especially among kings and queens?
5. This is the minimalist poster of which 1999 movie, starring Brad Pitt and Edward Norton? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )