Do you like to know what sort of questions get published on a monthly basis for Patreon members? If curious, let me know (email or social media), I shall give you free access to a few of the quizzes that would help you make up your mind. Alternatively, you can check the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 654th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The town of Neum is situated along its 20 km of coastline, making it the country’s only access to the Sea waters (Adriatic Sea). What country?
2. What seven-letter English word derives its name from Italian, meaning fashion, habit, or custom?
3. Anywhere I Lay My Head (debut studio album) and Break-Up, a collaborative album with Pete Yorn, are two music albums credited to which actress?
4. It took ten years to sculpt this 40m high statue dedicated to King Decebalus (87 – 106 AD), the last king of which former region located west of the Black Sea?
5. What 2018 musical premiered at the Oriental Theatre, Chicago, based on a hit 1990 movie of the same name? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )