Do you like to know what sort of questions get published on a monthly basis for Patreon members? If curious, let me know (email or social media), I shall give you free access to a few of the quizzes that would help you make up your mind. Alternatively, you can check the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 653rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which country elected the world’s first openly LGBT head of government from 2009 till 2013?
2. BMW Sauber finished second in the constructor’s championships in the 2007 F1 season. This is mainly due to the expulsion of which team from the constructor’s championships owing to a spying scandal?
3. The PLO attempted to assassinate King Hussein twice – that led to military confrontations between what country and the PLO in 1970?
4. What 1983 French children’s musical gets its name combining a famous pop group from the Nordics and a magical word used in stage magic tricks?
5. One of the first movie adaptations of Johanna Spyri’s Heidi was the 1937 motion picture. Which child actress played the title role? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )