Do you like to know what sort of questions get published on a monthly basis for Patreon members? If curious, let me know (email or social media), I shall give you free access to a few of the quizzes that would help you make up your mind. Alternatively, you can check the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 649th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Founded in 1874 after a treaty bearing the city’s name, which Swiss city is the headquarters of the Universal Postal Union?
2. Built by Vinci Construction and opened in 2019, the Atlantic Bridge is the third bridge over which artificial waterway?
3. Roar-ee the Lion was first adopted as Columbia University’s mascot with the name Leo Columbiae. Which Hollywood movie studio’s mascot and logo was inspired by this?
4. What unit of energy is defined as the amount of energy required to increase a gram of water by 1 Celsius degree? Think about weight gained or lost in terms of this….
5. The 2021 book ‘The Bench’ began as a poem for her husband and their son, Archie, on Father’s Day. It explores the special bond between father and son, as seen through a mother’s eyes. Who wrote this book? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )