Do you like to know what sort of questions get published on a monthly basis for Patreon members? If curious, let me know (email or social media), I shall give you free access to a few of the quizzes that would help you make up your mind. Alternatively, you can check the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 648th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which Australian marsupial has seen a dramatic population decline, partially attributed to chlamydia (an STD) in the species, with close to 90% of the species predicted to be infected?
2. The Shredder, aka Oroku Saki, is the archenemy of which crime-fighting heroes? He leads a criminal organisation known as the Foot Clan.
3. Designed by the Pritzker Prize-winning architect Jean Nouvel, the National Museum includes Sheikh Abdullah bin Jassim Al-Thani’s original palace was opened on March 28, 2019, in which Asian country?
4. In the line-up of key speakers at the August 2020 Republican National Convention, five people all share the same surname. What surname? Put the time and the convention into context; you should arrive at the answer.
5. This is Olivia De Havilland playing a literary character in a 1933 stage play. What character created by Lewis Carroll was she playing? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )