Do you like to know what sort of questions get published on a monthly basis for Patreon members? If curious, let me know (email or social media), I shall give you free access to a few of the quizzes that would help you make up your mind. Alternatively, you can check the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 646th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What country gets its name from the nearby peninsula on the Senegalese coast, which the Portuguese named it ‘green cape’?
2. What ‘colourful’ song by British rock band Coldplay was released on 26 June 2000 from their debut album ‘Parachutes’?
3. Charles Jan Lausanne-Oron (Cilo) was a famous Swiss manufacturer that filed for bankruptcy in 2002. What did they manufacture?
4. What American politician and a senator since 2013 was a Democratic candidate for the 2020 Presidential election and a former law school professor specialising in bankruptcy law?
5. Love means never having to say you’re sorry became a catchphrase in the early 1970s courtesy of a novel by Erich Segal. Which novel? The actress who acted in the movie adaptation and said those lines considered it ridiculous and always hated the line. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )