Qwizzeria in a nutshell – Qwizzeria is a Zurich-based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes in Zurich, online quizzes, and corporate events globally. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, stay tuned to one of the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Pick your digital companion – FB, YT, Instagram, Twitter, Patreon…. – click here.
1. Which town in Pennsylvania, called Derry Church initially, was renamed in 1906 due to the growing popularity of the chocolate manufacturer headquartered there? Hershey
2. A few nations use parrots as a national symbol. What Caribbean island country has a parrot in its flag and two parrots on their coat of arms? Dominica
3. This country introduced a one-child policy in 1980, a policy later blamed for the ageing workforce and gender imbalance. Which country eased its one-child policy from 2013 onwards? China
4. December 21, 2012, was hyped up for a long time as being a veritable “end of days” for either Earth or, at the very least, human civilisation, as the last day of the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar. What culture is known to have used this calendar extensively? Mayan calendar
5. Roy Pomeroy won an Academy Award for Engineering Effects at the first Academy Awards. For which silent war film? Wings
UPCOMING QUIZ EVENTS
17 February 2022 @ 19.00 (CET) – Trivia Thursdays. More details here
13 February 2022 @ 19.00 (CET) – The Sunday Pub Quiz. More details here
15 February 2022 @ 20.30 (CET) – The Qwizz Hour #94 – Six rounds, six connections – it’s free, and it’s online. More details here – Link