In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 641st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 47 BCE, Julius Caesar conquered one of Pompey’s allies, King Pharnaces II of Bosporus, at the Battle of Zela in what present-day country?
2. Though he didn’t score in the final game against Brazil, which 34-year old won his first major international title when his side won the 2021 Copa America football title?
3. Which soft silvery-blue metal, atomic number 31, has a name derived from France’s Latin name?
4. What term in computer science refers to how different style rules are prioritized and implemented? It’s the “C” in the programming language CSS.
5. What beer company created the Harp Lager in the 1960s? Focus on the brand name; it might hint you towards the answer.
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )