In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 640th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Created by Darren Star, which TV series premiered on Netflix in 2020 stars Lily Collins as the eponymous American who moves to a European city. Which series?
2. This 1995 Spiel des Jahres (Game of the Year) takes place on an island (name of the game) where players build settlements, cities, and roads to connect them as they try to live on the island. Which game?
3. In Latin, the word means ‘off-white.’ In contrast to chestnut and burgundy, this hair colour is redder. Which colour?
4. Name this liqueur from Veracruz, Mexico, containing rum, sugar and 100% arabica coffee used in cocktails such as Colorado Bulldog, B-52, and Black Russian?
5. The Mosque of Ibn Tulun is one of the oldest mosques surviving in its complete original form in Africa. In which city is it located? (picture)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )