In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 638th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 2010, who was the youngest player of the 2010 FIFA World Cup? During the first week of the EURO championships, he made headlines for medical reasons.
2. Born on 21 June 1985, what is the professional name of the American singer Elizabeth Woolridge Grant?
3. Mahé accounts for only about one-third of the land area but more than 80% of the population, and it is the largest island of which island nation?
4. What seven-letter word is an emotional “weight control” disorder characterized by episodes of binge eating followed by some form of purging or restriction?
5. Sarah Paulson portrays the titular character based on Ken Kesey’s 1962 novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest. What 2020 Netflix web series serves as the prequel to the novel? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )