In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 636th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1950, who founded the Missionaries of Charity, a Roman Catholic religious congregation with over 4,500 nuns and active in more than 100 countries?
2. Her 1860 “Notes on Nursing” was the first textbook for nurses and later became the first woman to be given the British Order of Merit. Who?
3. Which sovereign state named after a Biblical character used the Australian dollar as its currency until 1977?
4. Mictlantecuhtli was a god of death, the lord of the Underworld and one of the principal gods of what mythology?
5. Name this comedy duo who debuted in 1946 and later went on to have successful solo careers. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )