In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 635th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. With 12 countries (out of 24 countries) having Arabic as the official language or co-official language, what continent has more Arabic speaking population?
2. In 2013, what newspaper owned for a long time by the Graham family was sold to Nash Holdings, a company established by Jeff Bezos, for $250 million in cash?
3. Which NBA team won their first championship under Phil Jackson in the 1991-92 season and went on to win five more titles in the same decade?
4. Born in 1954, who took over the presidency of Venezuela in 1999 and remained as the President until he died in 2013?
5. Christie Brinkley, an American model, famously appeared in magazine covers in the late 1970s and 80s. She appeared in the music video of which 1985 hit song, and eventually married the singer who sang the song in real life? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )