In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 634th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The synthetic chemical element with the symbol Nh and atomic number 113 was recognised in 2015, and the name was approved in 2016. After which country is the element named?
2. “You’ve Got A Way” is a song co-written and sung by Shania Twain. The remixed version of the song was famously used in what 1999 Julia Roberts’ movie?
3. What high profile athlete was diagnosed with metastatic testicular cancer in 1996 and was stripped of all his titles due to doping charges in 2012?
4. Place Masséna, Place Garibaldi, Place Rossetti are some of the famous squares in this city, and it hosted its first Jazz festival in 1948, an annual event in Jardins de Cimiez. What city?
5. In Greek mythology, the daughter of King Bebrycius and a lover of Heracles died when she bore a serpent. Heracles created a tomb by piling up rocks, thus forming a mountain range. What mountain range?
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )