In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 633rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1934, who became the mayor of New York City? He remained as a mayor until 1945, and an airport in NY is named after him.
2. Frederick I, Frederick William I, Frederick II, Frederick William III, William I, and, finally, William II were noteworthy rulers of what European kingdom ruled between 1701 and 1918?
3. Hounded by tabloids for an affair with a married man, what Nobel prize-winning scientist escaped Paris for the seaside abode of her British friend Hertha Ayrton, an electromechanical engineer?
4. Don’t be fooled by the name. Where in the human body would you find the biceps femoris?
5. Who was nominated for an Oscar for playing the title character in My Week With Marilyn? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )