In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 631st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Before becoming the US President, Barack Obama served as a senator for which US state?
2. What Brazilian airline, established in 2008 by JetBlue founder David Neeleman, gets its name from the Portuguese (and Spanish) word for “blue”?
3. On 25 June 1903, who defended her doctoral thesis on radioactive substances at Université de la Sorbonne, becoming the first woman in France to receive a doctoral degree in physics?
4. Which tech company named after its founder released its first notebook computer, the 316LT, in 1989?
5. The Queen’s Gambit features Thomas Brodie-Sangster as chess pro Benny Watts. His breakout role as a child actor was as the lovelorn Sam in what 2003 multi-plot film? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )