Qwizzeria in a nutshell – Qwizzeria is a Zurich-based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes in Zurich, online quizzes, and corporate events globally. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, stay tuned to one of the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Pick your digital companion – FB, YT, Instagram, Twitter, Patreon…. – click here.
1. Before becoming the US President, Barack Obama served as a senator for which US state? Illinois
2. What Brazilian airline, established in 2008 by JetBlue founder David Neeleman, gets its name from the Portuguese (and Spanish) word for “blue”? AZUL
3. On 25 June 1903, who defended her doctoral thesis on radioactive substances at Université de la Sorbonne, becoming the first woman in France to receive a doctoral degree in physics? Marie Curie
4. Which tech company named after its founder released its first notebook computer, the 316LT, in 1989? Dell
5. The Queen’s Gambit features Thomas Brodie-Sangster as chess pro Benny Watts. His breakout role as a child actor was as the lovelorn Sam in what 2003 multi-plot film? LOVE ACTUALLY – PIC
UPCOMING QUIZ EVENTS
03 February 2022 @ 19.00 (CET) – Trivia Thursdays. More details here
06 February 2022 @ 19.00 (CET) – The Sunday Pub Quiz. More details here
01 February 2022 @ 20.30 (CET) – The Qwizz Hour #92 – Six rounds, six connections – it’s free, and it’s online. More details here – Online Link to play the quiz