In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 629th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. From 1913 to 1925, the Ford Motor Company’s mass-produced Model T was available in only one colour. What was it?
2. Mary Robinson became president of which country in 1990 and left office in 1997, a few months before her term expired, to take up the post of United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights?
3. Gioachino Rossini and Giuseppe Verdi adapted this five-act Shakespearean tragedy featuring the characters Desdemona and Cassio into a four-act opera. Which tragedy?
4. Which violent sport, its traditions and ceremony, is the subject of Ernest Hemingway’s 1932 non-fiction book “Death in the Afternoon”?
5. Name this actor and filmmaker pictured next dining with his first wife, Jill Esmond. He was involved in a high profile marriage with an actress from 1940 to 1960. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )