In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 628th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which engineering company (filed for bankruptcy in 2019) was involved in a bribery scandal where they paid $788 million in bribes across Latin America?
2. If This Is a Man (Se questo è un uomo) is a memoir by an Italian Jew named Primo Levi. First published in 1947, it describes his time in a concentration camp between 1944 and 1945. The camp became a heritage site in 1979. Which one?
3. “Lawrence of Arabia” (1962), “The Living Daylights” (1987), “The Last Temptation of Christ” (1988), “Gladiator” (2000), “The Kingdom of Heaven” (2005) and parts of the TV series “Game of Thrones” have all their scenes shot in Ouarzazate, located in which African country?
4. In which country counselling, accompaniment and assisted suicide are provided by organizations like Dignitas and Exit? The hit novel “Me Before You” by Jojo Moyes also ends there.
5. It is a Finn-Dorset, a domestic sheep species that went by the code name 6LLS. Born on 05 July 1996, what was its popular name? (PIC)
Image – SOURCE
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )