In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 626th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In a 2014 episode named after him, Prince guest starred and made a duet with the star of the show, titled “FALLINLOVE2NITE”, which premiered on the TV show. What show starring Zooey Deschanel?
2. Who, in 1995, launched George magazine (with politics as lifestyle theme), using his political and celebrity status to promote it? He was named after his father (add Jr at the end), who was an American President.
3. The country in its modern avatar was founded in 1819 by Sir Stamford Raffles as a trading post of the British Empire. The luxury Raffles Hotel was named in his honour. What country?
4. In human anatomy, what name is given to a juncture where four skull bones fuse together: the frontal, parietal temporal and sphenoid?
5. Name the Japanese artist who painted this 1878 artwork titled Standing Screen (Tsuitate) of a Tiger? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )