In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 623rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The saga of Seg-El (Cameron Cuffe), set approximately 200 years before the birth of his grandson, is the plot of which 2018 TV series?
2. Filipa Moniz Perestrelo was a Portuguese noblewoman and was the wife of which explorer from 1479 until her death around 1484?
3. What generic name is given to a young female character is often used in romantic stories that start with a mutual friendship and later develop into romantic attraction?
4. Although not part of the 12 apostles, what apostle was also known by his Hebrew name Saul of Tarsus?
5. In December 1976, whose romantic relationship with Mary Austin ended after he told her about his sexuality? They remained good friends for many years post their break-up. (PIC)
PIC Credit – HELLO
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )