In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 622nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Stage one of which annual race in 2021 began with participants completing a distance of 197.8 km between Brest and Landerneau?
2. What compound, a colourless, pungent-smelling gas, gets its name because of a salt found near the Egyptian Temple of Jupiter Amun?
3. Governed by the international body IHF, based in Switzerland, the indoor version of which Olympic sport made its debut in 1972 for men, in 1976 for women?
4. Three international banking accords (from 1988, 2004 and 2011) issued by a committee on Banking Supervision all share a name with which Swiss city?
5. Which fashion brand formed in Aosta in 1987 takes its name from a variation of the Finnish word for the Arctic Circle? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )