In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 621st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. August 2021 saw the loss of Maki Kaji, a Japanese widely known as the father of what number game? The name of the game in Japanese means ‘single number’.
2. What word is added before tourism involves travelling to dangerous places or taking part in hazardous activities? Some of the examples include Chernobyl Tours and Green Zone in Baghdad.
3. The Elbe valley, in which German city was stripped of its UNESCO Heritage status in 2009 due to building a four-lane bridge in the heart of the cultural landscape?
4. According to the University of Applied Sciences in Graubünden, Swiss scientists claimed in 2021 to have set a new world record for calculating what number to 62.8 trillion decimal places?
5. Which Hollywood actress’ memoir is this? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )