In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 620th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Renée Zellweger gained 25 pounds to prepare for this role and worked in a British publishing company for a month. What role?
2. What radioactive synthetic chemical element with atomic number 109 was first created in 1982 near Darmstadt, Germany?
3. Community of Peace People began in 1976 as a grassroots movement to protest the violence between Protestants and Catholics factions of what community in Europe?
4. Maria Ann _____, a cultivar, propagated a fruit cultivar, a hybrid of Malus Sylvestris, a European variety and Malus pumila, an Australian type. What fruit?
5. Which world leader graduated from Lady Shri Ram College, New Delhi, India, with a degree in politics in 1964? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )