In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 619th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What historical television drama series is inspired by the sagas of Ragnar Lothbrok, one of the heroes and was known as the one who brought trouble to England and France?
2. A cascade, by definition, is a small waterfall. What name is given to a cascade of snow down a slope, a word derived from the Swiss Romansch language meaning ‘descent’?
3. The common name of what fish is derived from its resemblance to a sailor’s tool? Think about a fish from the Pixar movies if you are still wondering.
4. What private Ivy League university was founded in 1764 as the College in the English Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations?
5. Name this actress who was born to a composer. She was nominated for the Best Actress Oscar for her role as Adrianna Pennino in a 1970s film. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )