In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 618th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Philip VI ascended the throne of which country after his father abdicated in June 2014?
2. The Yamagata Hanagasa Festival is one of the four principal festivals of which country? It was first celebrated in 1963 as part of the annual summer festival.
3. Released in August 2020, the highly-anticipated novel Midnight Sun is a retelling of which hit novel through the point of view of Edward?
4. What sea, located between Greece and Turkey, is named for the father of Theseus, the mythical king and founder-hero of Athens?
5. Name this rugby union player who is perhaps best known for lifting the inaugural Rugby World Cup in 1987 as the All Blacks captain? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )