In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 617th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Based on a novella of the same title by Prosper Mérimee, name this opera in four acts by French composer Georges Bizet, first performed in 1875 in Paris?
2. What four-letter term is given to a payment transfer from one bank account to the other, getting its name from the Italian word meaning circulation of money?
3. Until World War II, solid blocks of what beverage was commonly used as currency in some parts of Siberia?
4. Home to Costa Verde Miraflores Beaches, which is the only South American capital city with access to the sea?
5. Name this famous English actor, comedian, and singer, who had a lot of hits (in all these) throughout his career? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )