In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 616th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. At the 2021 Cannes Film Festival, there was a 9-minute standing ovation after the movie The French Dispatch screening. Who directed this movie?
2. Sometimes containing trace amounts of copper and other metals, what naturally occurring alloy is composed primarily of Gold and Silver?
3. What one word connects the cloud computing service created by Microsoft and a variation of blue that is often described as the colour of the sky?
4. Robert Edwards, a British scientist, was awarded the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2010 for his pioneering work in what specific field? His work was first successfully seen in a lady named Louise Brown.
5. Name this 19th-century Russian writer and critic whose debut work The Contemporary (Sovremennik) was a great success. Her brother was a famous playwright, her sister Sofia was a painter, and her son was a novelist. Who? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )