In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 614th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. David Stern, who passed away early in 2020, was a former Commissioner of which famous Sports league?
2. In 1890, what was invented by French stylist and a hair salon owner, Alexander Godefroy? His invention was a large, seated version consisting of a bonnet attached to the chimney pipe of a gas stove.
3. In February 2017, the Winterthur Lions was officially founded; in 2018, Basel Dragons and Geneva Jets were founded; in 2019, Zurich Giants. All these clubs play what sport that has its origins outside of Europe?
4. What two-word term is used for an online image or videos that are heavily manipulated by artificial intelligence?
5. The 1969 novel, The Andromeda Strain, is the first novel written by what author under his own name? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )