In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 613th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. As in the species of coronavirus that first appeared in 2012 in Saudi Arabia, for what does the ME in the acronym MERS-CoV stand?
2. Deriving its name from the Greek words Hepar and mega, Hepatomegaly means enlargement of what human body organ?
3. Which singer, dancer, and actress’ 1999 album “On the 6” references the train she rode to Manhattan from her home in the Bronx?
4. The Canadian horse is a well-known equine breed that developed from the descendants of several shipments of horses sent to Canada by King Louis XIV of France in the 17th century. A large portion of their population was killed during what 19th-century war?
5. Name this English-born Australian cricketer who is known for facing the first ball ever bowled in Test cricket, scoring the first run, and making the first Test century. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )