In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 611th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Portrayed by Danny DeVito in the 1992 film Batman Returns, by what name is the comic villain Oswald Cobblepot, frequently seen carrying an umbrella, better known?
2. The Hereford Mappa Mundi is one of the oldest known medieval maps, created in the late 13th century and preserved today at the Hereford Cathedral in the UK. Under Christian beliefs at that time, which city was positioned at the centre of the world on this map?
3. In April 1976, the students at Orlando West Junior school refused to attend class in what became known as the Soweto Uprising, which swept across South Africa. The imposition of which language were these students resisting?
4. Located in Epirus and considered second only to the oracle of Delphi in prestige, Dodona was an oracle of which God of the Greek pantheon?
5. Who starred in the eponymous British TV sketch comedy that ran for three seasons from 2004 to 2007? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )