In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 610th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. During the space solo mission onboard the spacecraft Vostok 6, what person made history, orbiting Earth 48 times in 71 hours?
2. This instrumental score was featured in the 1971 film Bless the Beasts and Children and titled initially “Cotton’s Dream”. It was also used for the title music of The Young and the Restless soap opera. With which gymnast is the theme associated?
3. What French politician and lawyer and a former Minister of the Economy, Finance and Industry sent a list in 2010 containing 1,991 Greek customers of HSBC’s Geneva branch to the Greek Government?
4. For the 2002 psychological drama, The Hours, which actress won her only Oscar for Best Actress to date?
5. These are the cover arts of the first edition of the three books in what trilogy? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )