In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 608th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Located at 42nd street at 7th, 8th, and Broadway, the busiest New York City subway station is named for what intersection and a tourist hub?
2. In which country is the company BioNTech headquartered? It partners with Pfizer to produce the COVID-19 vaccine Pfizer-BioNTech.
3. Which 2020 comedy-drama is the first Pixar film to feature an African American protagonist, that character being music teacher Joe Gardner?
4. What TV celebrity owns the label Skims? Skims supplied Team USA with undergarments and loungewear for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games.
5. A lecturer at the Bauhaus from 1921-31, What Swiss-born artist is perhaps best known for 1922’s Twittering Machine? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )