In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 606th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which society was founded in 1888 in Washington by 33 members to ‘increase and diffuse Geographic knowledge’?
2. Sharing her surname with the northern part of Scotland’s largest island; who is the first female winner of the UK version of X-Factor?
3. What Pokémon character is derived from a combination of two Japanese onomatopoeia (the formation of a word from a sound associated with what is named ), a sparkling sound, plus a sound a mouse makes?
4. Coined by social critic Louise Howe, what term (in the 1970s US) refers to women working as nurses, secretaries, and elementary school teachers?
5. In the short-lived sitcom Raising Dad, who played a pre-teen daughter’s role to her widowed father played by Bob Saget? A decade and a few years later, she won an Oscar for Best Actress. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )