In 2022, Qwizzeria plans to write more than 8000 questions exclusively for its patrons. Wanna join? Here is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 605th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Because of the presence of a two-piece hyoid bone in the throat, what characteristic differentiates the lion, tiger, jaguar, leopard from the rest of the cats?
2. Ethan Brown, a vegan, created which company in 2009 with a mission to create “The Future of Protein” by shifting from animal-based to plant-based meat? It performed well on its first day at the IPO in 2019, closing 163% above its IPO price.
3. The first experimental version of which communications equipment was invented by Scotland’s Alexander Bain in 1846?
4. In 1805, the Italian city of Lucca was conquered by which person? He installed his sister Elisa Baciocchi as “Princess of Lucca.”
5. What six-letter word (meaning excess in Latin) is missing from this 2007 NY Times bestseller? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )