For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 603rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Three immigrants, Madeiran cabinet makers Manuel Nunes, José do Espírito Santo, and Augusto Dias, are generally credited as the first makers of what musical instrument? It was introduced to the Hawaiian island in the 19th century.
2. First proposed in 1784 by John Michell, in astrophysics, what two-word name defines a boundary beyond which events cannot affect an observer?
3. There were no dessert names given when Android 10 was launched. However, Android 11 they do have a dessert name. What cake is the internal name for Android 11? (It would have been Android R instead)
4. What social media trend began in 2016 (as per NY Times) and is believed to have started initially to raise awareness for cancer? However, it took a different meaning in July 2020, an awareness campaign on empowering women who shared pics of black-and-white selfies.
5. Whose 2016 memoir? He captained a football club and his national team once upon a time. – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )