For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 602nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Between the years 1933 and 1944, there were 36 attempts made on this person. And the majority, if not all, the attempts were carried out by his fellow citizens. Who?
2. Harold C. Schonberg once said of what profession, “It’s not a ______’s job to be right or wrong; it’s his job to express an opinion in readable English (or any other language)?”
3. In 2013, Dražen Petrović (Yugoslav and Croatian) was voted the best European player in history by players. He died in a car accident in 1993 at the age of 28. In what team sport did he excel professionally?
4. What word (French for frosted) is the term for a sorbet served in a frozen coconut shell or fruit peel, such as a lemon peel?
5. Headquartered in Sursee, Luzern, which Swiss retail corporation founded in 1978 by ____ Ineichen has this logo? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )