For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 599th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What SI base unit is the only base unit named after a Frenchman?
2. In which African country can you hike up the Simien Mountains and visit Africa’s lowest place, the Danakil Depression?
3. Established in 1966, Sekonda watches now have a British identity. They were initially produced in which former country?
4. Originating at a monastery in Palermo, Sicily, Frutta di Martorana are traditional sweets in the form of fruits and vegetables and are made up of confection?
5. Which Australian model, while pregnant, promoted milk in the famous 1990s ad campaigns of ‘Got Milk’? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )