For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 598th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Nora Lum, an American actress, and rapper became the first woman of Asian descent to win a Golden Globe in the acting category (films). What mineral water sounding name is she professionally known?
2. On a podcast, Sophie Turner once revealed that she started to become depressed around age 17. One of the primary reasons was criticism over her role in a TV series. What role?
3. The European moufflon is a wild mountain species of which farm animal?
4. According to Greek mythology, who struck a rock with his trident, causing a sea to appear near the Acropolis, Athens?
5. What Dutch chemist, known to be one of the founders of physical chemistry, won the first Nobel Prize in Chemistry? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )